|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MADERA, CA – MARCH 8, 2018
TEKA Illumination is pleased to announce the launch of their brand new website! After ten months of hard work and dedication, we are delighted to officially announce the launch on March 5th, 2018. The new site launch is available here: www.tekaillumination.com
Our goal with this new website is to provide our customers an easier way to learn about TEKA Illumination and its latest LED lighting technology. The new website was designed with the user experience in mind. “My goal was to design a website that was intuitive to use,” said Toni Eamigh, Creative Director. “The user will know exactly what to do when they experience the new site.”
- Clean uncluttered design. Clear navigation with multiple routes for both the newcomer and “high-end” user.
- Product categories showcase fixtures in accurate scale with wattage indicators for immediate informed selections.
- Improved functionality.
- Enhanced rich content.
- Showcases application photography both in gallery and throughout product pages.
- Compatible with today’s browsers and mobile devices.
- Includes extensive product information to help customers understand TEKA Illumination’s complete range of lighting solutions.
- At a glance feature makes in demand items such as specifications and photometrics easier to access without leaving the page.
- Each product page offers technical drawings, photometrics and application photography to provide a detailed overview of TEKA Illumination’s capabilities across a wide range of sectors, including architectural and landscape applications.
- Recently viewed feature aids user when working on a project basis.
Amongst the new features, the site allows users to share gallery photography that interest them with others across Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and more! We will constantly update our content with helpful information, articles, blogs, newsletters, company announcements and customer successes in the News section.
We hope you find the new website with a fresh look, easy to access information about TEKA Illumination’s latest technology and product offering.
We would also like to thank our amazing marketing department who dedicated their time and talent making this website a gratifying experience. For any questions, suggestions, feedback or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org